Football vs Rabbit

With the first preview screenings playing across the US over the weekend, the net is awash with even more Ratatouille hype. I'm crouched in the corner with my hands over my ears screaming, "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU." Or the online equivalent which is something like squinting at blogs and news sites before you take a good look in the hope that you can screen out any more opinions or news about the story.

So anyway here is an interesting clip that makes for a nice distraction. This 3D animation made in Maya (or so I've read) looks so much like clay animation that its freaky. If they keep this up then clay animators will have to start fearing for their futures, going through the thinning out process that traditional animators have already endured. There is less of them to begin with so it gona be nasty.

You have to take your hats off to the creators of this clip though, its quite amazing.

No comments: